Re: taboo

On 4 Feb 2003, Troy Miller wrote:

> On Tue, 2003-02-04 at 09:38, rhys daily wrote:
>
> > for walking down the aisle i wanted a simple piano theme. i liked the
> > kikujiro music cos it's wistful - like a nice summer day.
>
> Rhys -
>
> This may be too obvious a suggestion for this list, but my fiancee (May
> 10) will be walking down the aisle to "Little Genius."  Also, the
> current plan is to do something "a bit different" and have the opening
> guitar part of "Etc, whatever" as the bridesmaids come down... have it
> kinda minor and ominous as they all walk in, then pause and kick into
> the light-hearted "Little Genius" for the bride.

indeed, i thought o fhtat, but found it to be too... um fansical? (:

i love the piece. i like linford's music, etc but i dunno

i'm not that ardent of a fan, though i guess. but it might come down to
that since i realised that my favourite beethoven peice (emporer and
pathetique) are being used by my sis in may.

/: gr! why do you have to grow up with the same tastes? (:

> Hey David, you're releasing butterflies?  Any information on that you
> could give us?  Meleah and I thought it would be really cool to release
> dragonflies, as we both think they're really cool (and they'd eat any
> mosquitos that might be around), but that's probably... uh, impractical.
> So we're thinking maybe butterflies if anything.

we want to have bagpipes (:

my cousin will play in his tartan

> 'Tis the year of the Lostee weddings, it would seem. ;)

i guess so!

i'm a memeber of a strange in-crowd

rhys

--
If you declare love, what identifier scope does it have?