Re: wow.

I was in 7th grade, in biology. It was right before lunch. Another teacher
came into the room and whispered something into our teacher's ear. He just
closed his book and sat down without saying anything. Right after that, the
principle came on the PA system and told us Challenger had exploded. in a
few minutes, the bell rang, and we were off to lunch. At my table, we had
the whole Commie conspiracy nailed down, being the 7th grade geniuses that
we were.

I also had an afternoon paper route. I watched so much TV coverage when I
got home from school that I started my deliveries 2 hours late. I had many
angry customers that day.

By the end of the week, our 7th grade genius club was telling the worst
challenger jokes ever. Boy were we stupid.

-janweatherman

THE GREATEST >ahem< RADIO SHOW EVER!!
3 Chords & the Truth, Baby!
http://www.live365.com/stations/234962