RE: Wow.

Ysoie wrote:
> Who remembers where they were the last time?

I was in 7th grade.  We were out of school because the pipes had frozen at
the school or something--I know it wasn't for snow; I remember that much.
My aunt called us to tell us to turn the TV on b/c the space shuttle had
exploded.  I'm such a NASA nut that I'm really surprised I hadn't had the TV
on to begin with.  My whole family spent the rest of the day in front of the
TV riveted, grief-stricken.  Much like today, except that I had too many
errands to run to be glued to the television...  It's just so sad.

Chris