Re: Wow.

--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:
> Who remembers where they were the last time?

I was watching television at home after half-day
kindergarten.  I was a youngin', but I still remember.
 I also remember being at home during the Ohio
earthquake that year.  My mom asked my dad, who was
downstairs taking a shower at the time, "Did you do
that?"  Sorry, a funny memory on a tangent from a
totally unrelated and not amusing subject.