RE: Wow.

Ysobelle wrote:

>>Who remembers where they were the last time?

I don't remember much from that January of 1986 (my senior year in High
School), but I do remember that I was in my hospital bed recovering from my
own brush with a brain tumor.  I can't believe that it has been 17 years.
Being 34 now, it has been half of my life since the last shuttle tragedy and
the dealing with life and death in my own life.  The memory is not so much
vivid as it is a benchmark in my life.  The 'Challenger' explosion will
always be tied into what was once a rough and trying part of my life and now
is more than half a life away for the good.

out here remembering,

Barry