RE: under a rock

Ruth wrote:
I moved to North Carolina from northern Indiana a few
> months ago. I'm still in culture shock -it snowed 3 inches and
> got to about 10 degrees, and they closed EVERYTHING. County &
> state government, the schools, businesses......... insane.

Welcome to the South, Ruth!  Another thing you'll find is that if somebody
so much as spits on the road, it causes a major traffic pile-up, followed by
the inevitable hours of spectator delay.  We wouldn't have it any other way.
:-)

Welcome to the list, too, by the way.

Chris