under a rock

Hi all,
I'm sorta new to the list -I've been reading it for a couple of weeks without a comment. Rhys, I lived under a rock for most of the 80's, too. In fact, your life sounds a lot like mine, in that my family didn't have a tv, the first movie I saw was "Goonies" (at a friend's house, without my parent's knowledge), and I didn't go to a public school until I was in high school. Restrictive church, but my parents left it before I was permanently damaged (I think).
I only know the answer to ONE question on Bruce's quiz:)

And Kylie, I moved to North Carolina from northern Indiana a few months ago. I'm still in culture shock -it snowed 3 inches and got to about 10 degrees, and they closed EVERYTHING. County & state government, the schools, businesses......... insane.

Ruth

The safest place for you to be is in the center of God's will, whether that is in a minefield, or a warzone, or your own backyard. He will keep you where He wants you until you have fulfilled His call.