About A Boy/High Fidelity

I'd seen High Fidelity and thought it was complete garbage.  Almost like
when Amadeus is accused of using "too many notes," I thought there were too
many words..  My disgust towards John Cusack didn't even play into my
decision to hate the film..

I saw About A Boy and loved it.  Bought the DVD.  A beautiful, well told
tale..  Ultimately, it's the far more important film in my life.

So I went to imdb.com (my only resource of film fan votes I trust) to get
verification before writing this..  High Fidelity: 7.6 out of 10 (17,500+
voters).  About A Boy: 7.7 out of 10 (6,622 voters)..  Am I just slightly
right??  ;)   I cannot believe that About A Boy came from Chris and Paul
Weitz - the directors of American Pie..

. If you never cuss or cheat or lie,
. And you've always been as nice as pie,
. Then something good will come your way
. From Santa's Super Sleigh.,
Bruce