Re: For those who pray...

wow.  that's scary.  i was just discussing w/ my husband how devastating it
would be for me to lose my sight.  your cousin will definitely be in my
prayers.

                   ~o
                 _' \ <_
                (_) / (_)  ..................twila

                      "Chris Queen"
                      <cqueen at tmsmail_net>        To:       "Over The Rhine List" <over-the-rhine at actwin_com>
                      Sent by:                    cc:
                      owner-over-the-rhine        Subject:  For those who pray...
                      @actwin.com

                      01/28/2003 07:51 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "Chris Queen"

I'd like to y'all to pray for my cousin Jason.  He got something in his
eyes
at work, and as of last night he was only able to see shadows.  The doctors
don't know if or when he'll be able to regain his sight.  He has a wife and
a daughter who is not quite a year old.  Our whole family would really
appreciate your prayers.  Thanks!

Chris