Re: Remind Us

>i grew up in a military family - my dad was on duty that disallowed him
>contact with us for months at a time.

Wow. Were there any positives living in a military family??

>of course i will add your bf to my prayers.  i feel confident right now in
>my brother's safety - mostly cos i belive whatever happens has been
>planned. 'course this is not to say that i *like* it. he probly won't even
>be able to come home for my wedding, etc

Thank you very much. Unfortuately, I often think that way too. Joe will
probably be missing his cousin's wedding... in which he is the best man.
It's just so sad. We will miss our 'one year anniversary'... ugh.

>what branch is he in?

He's in the Marine Corps... but unlike many of those you hear about. ;)

freezing in GC!,
kylie