Re: Remind Us

wow.  it's scary enough to see it evolving in the media...but when it hits
home...i can only imagine the fear and pain.  my tho'ts and prayers are
with you kylie...and your boyfriend.

                   ~o
                 _' \ <_
                (_) / (_)  ..................twila

                      "not kylie"
                      <kylie_wilkerson@hot        To:       over-the-rhine at actwin_com
                      mail.com>                   cc:
                      Sent by:                    Subject:  Remind Us
                      owner-over-the-rhine
                      @actwin.com

                      01/21/2003 09:01 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "not kylie"

Hey.

Well, I just want to ask for some prayer or anything of the sort...

My boyfriend found out(Friday) he will be sent overseas here in a couple
weeks. He will probably be over there for at least 6 months. The unit he is
going with aren't 'ground troops' but he still may see combat.
I'm really not taking it in too easily. I know thousands of others are
going
thru the same thing, but I feel like it hurts worse. We've never been away
from each other this long. He will be leaving sometime between Jan. 27 -
Feb. 17...

Thank you in advance.

kylie