Re: Remind Us

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, not kylie wrote:

> Hey.
>
> Well, I just want to ask for some prayer or anything of the sort...
>
> My boyfriend found out(Friday) he will be sent overseas here in a couple
> weeks. He will probably be over there for at least 6 months. The unit he is
> going with aren't 'ground troops' but he still may see combat.
> I'm really not taking it in too easily. I know thousands of others are going
> thru the same thing, but I feel like it hurts worse. We've never been away
> from each other this long. He will be leaving sometime between Jan. 27 -
> Feb. 17...

You'll definitely be in our prayers, Kylie - you and your sweetie.

-Drew J

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)