Re: Remind Us

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, not kylie wrote:

> Hey.
>
> Well, I just want to ask for some prayer or anything of the sort...
>
> My boyfriend found out(Friday) he will be sent overseas here in a couple
> weeks. He will probably be over there for at least 6 months. The unit he
> is going with aren't 'ground troops' but he still may see combat. I'm
> really not taking it in too easily. I know thousands of others are going
> thru the same thing, but I feel like it hurts worse. We've never been
> away from each other this long. He will be leaving sometime between Jan.
> 27 - Feb. 17...

that's rough - even when you're used to it.

i grew up in a military family - my dad was on duty that disallowed him
contact with us for months at a time.

my brother is an officer on a ship - already headed to undisclosed
locations.

of course i will add your bf to my prayers.  i feel confident right now in
my brother's safety - mostly cos i belive whatever happens has been
planned. 'course this is not to say that i *like* it. he probly won't even
be able to come home for my wedding, etc

what branch is he in?

freezing in fort wayne.

rhys

--
A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer.