Re: Best OtR Experience 2002

My best and only (to date - there will be more) OtR experience
was actually putting my ass on a plane to see them in
California.

Not only was I an in person witness the the spendor that is
OtR... I met, shook hands and talked fumblingly fast w/ Karin,
Linford & Jack (I'll go the verbal speed limit next time we meet
- promise).

I also met several listees, one who no longer posts and another
who drove my silly self around and was great company (Steve
rocks).

Highlights?  I don't think I can pick other than to say, "I was
there, I was really there.", and getting to say it twice.  And
I'll fly out again to see them by god!

michelle