Best OtR Experience 2002

We all love 'best of' lists...right?

While David most certainly has us all beat with his best OtR related
experience this past year, I am curious to hear what everyone else has to
say.  And for that matter I don't mean to exclude David from telling his
story again.  Personally mine was meeting Karin and Linford for the first
time after a wonderful show at Jammin Java and having Karin explain to me
all of her little scribblings on her set list that I had snagged (and is now
being framed).  She was just too darn funny.  Also, meeting many of you this
past year has been a blessing and a blast....in which order I don't know. ;)

out here,
Barry