Re: a christmas gift

--- rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:
> diary of an engagement:

> i look up
> to see him holding a ring - (i thought it wasn't
> coming). it's got a
> diamond in the center. therer are two insets of
> petrified wood. it's
> beautiful.

rhys, we STILL need to get together with you guys! we
move a block around the corner this week, so we'l live
that much closer. i want to see this ring. it sounds
gorgeous! :{)}

> our parents have met. and they like each other (:

and if THAT isn't a sign and a good reason to get
hitched, well, what is? beth and i used to always joke
that we had to get married because her familiy loves
me and mine loves her. and our parents get along, too.

i'm glad your Christmas was so much cherished.

binkrick