RE: (Hi Jillian, Michael Wilson and Christmas) Was Re: you wouldthink...

Paul wrote:
> Listees: How many of you have Michael Wilson's
> "first kind sight" and "...music" books? are
> there others in the series? I also have his
> 'heads bowed eyes closed..." i love his work.

I emailed Michael a long time ago (probably two years) asking him how to get
my hands on his books.  I never heard back from him.  Anyone have any ideas
on how I can get them?

> ---> SO: What does everyone want for Christmas? <-----

Not much--a couple books, a pair of pants, a Sugar Bowl victory for the
Georgia Bulldogs (OK, so that's New Year's Day...).  I always look for
surprises, too.

> current iPod shuffle:
>
> previous:  elvis | suspicious minds
> np:  fatboy slim | praise you
> on deck: sinatra | girl from ipanema

Paul, don't know if you planned it this way, but I couldn't help but notice
the similarity in tempo among those three songs...

Chris