(Hi Jillian, Michael Wilson and Christmas) Was Re: you wouldthink...

> meep. retail swallowed me up, regurgitated me into waitressing, which
> somehow spun me back into a person and here i am.

mee-meep. welcome back, rainy day jillian. what new with yer music?

ahhh.

Listees: How many of you have Michael Wilson's
"first kind sight" and "...music" books? are
there others in the series? I also have his
'heads bowed eyes closed..." i love his work.

---> SO: What does everyone want for Christmas? <-----

Paul Soup

current iPod shuffle:

previous:  elvis | suspicious minds