Re: (Hi Jillian, Michael Wilson and Christmas) Was Re: youwouldthink...

> I emailed Michael a long time ago (probably two years) asking him how to get
> my hands on his books.  I never heard back from him.  Anyone have any ideas
> on how I can get them?

I landed First Kind Sight as a paper promotion from Potlatch McCoy papers. I
bet you could get it for free by calling them: Saapi/Potlatch 800-447-2133.
The book was produced by a Florence KS company called Hennegan.
606-282-3600. It was a free book, so i bet they'd give it to you if you
provided postage?

"what I really like is music" i got from michael, but it was in context of
getting a photographic estimate for my design firm a while back. now, don't
ya'll all call him for bogus estimates! i don't want him mad at me :)

>> previous:  elvis | suspicious minds
>> np:  fatboy slim | praise you
>> on deck: sinatra | girl from ipanema
>
> Paul, don't know if you planned it this way, but I couldn't help but notice
> the similarity in tempo among those three songs...

Chris, the tempo similarity was unplanned. But I like that tempo.
But now my tempo is all over the place:

previous: Emm Gryner | Summerlong
np: introVenus | Stars on 45 (anyone else old enough to remember this)
next: Jane Siberry | Calling All Angels