it's been awhile...

darlin' listees.  it's been awhile, i've been
reading/lurking/making wise a$$ comments in my head
all the while though...

i'm writing because i have a request: i realize that
we constitute many different belief systems, but i
would like to ask that you all keep my sister, rachel,
in prayer/thelight/think really good thoughts, etc
tomorrow as she will be having heart surgery.  she's
16 years old and will be having some superfluous
tissue (who knew such a thing existed?) burned off her
heart (yeah, makes me cringe too).  we've been told
it's minor as far as heart surgery goes, but i changed
the girl's diaper as a baby and remember when i was a
rockg-d to her, so it's not so minor to me.

thank you and i'll give an update this weekend on how
it goes...

kind regards,
liesel

=====
I have never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude.

-Henry David Thoreau