Re: it's been awhile...

from liesel....

i'm writing because i have a request: i realize that
we constitute many different belief systems, but i
would like to ask that you all keep my sister, rachel,
in prayer/thelight/think really good thoughts, etc
tomorrow as she will be having heart surgery.  she's
16 years old and will be having some superfluous
tissue (who knew such a thing existed?) burned off her
heart (yeah, makes me cringe too).  we've been told
it's minor as far as heart surgery goes, but i changed
the girl's diaper as a baby and remember when i was a
rockg-d to her, so it's not so minor to me.

thank you and i'll give an update this weekend on how
it goes...

kind regards,
liesel

liesel,

no matter how "minor" they say the surgery is....i understand the concern
and fears....you and your sister are in my prayers.

                   ~o
                 _' \ <_