RE: Monk Show Tonight--Your chance to make a decision for me (OtR content but years to late)

Go.  It's $8.  If you're too sleepy and its not amazing you can
probably still stay awake to drive the 15 minutes home, can't
you?  All you've lost is $8 when you might miss a fantabulous
show.  I wish I could tell you I saw Monk when they were here,
but I had to play the Messiah that night.  Disapointed?  Yes I
am.

Bethany who is FINALLY done with finals

np: DNOTY.