Monk Show Tonight--Your chance to make a decision for me (OtR content but years to late)

Okay it is seven minutes after four, and I am about to fall asleep for real.
Here is the dilemma, there is a Monk show tonight, $8 bucks at my favorite
local coffee house.  I am not all that familiar with their music, the person
who was going to go with me pulled out because of a scheduling conflict.
The question becomes, is the show really going to be worth it?  Did I say
that I am sleepy?  Yes I am getting old.  Coffee Shop = 15 minutes from
home.  Kind folks please make a decision for me.

out here,
Barry

NP Wonderland -- A Winter Solstice Celebration