RE: Monk Show Tonight--Your chance to make a decision for me (OtR content but years to late)

The Drew wrote:

>>GO TO THE SHOW, BARRY! You will not regret it.

>>Monk == Good

Hey Man you don't need to shout....i'm trying to fall asleep here.  So the
question then becomes, can I have all complaints about my crappy attitude
tomorrow forwarded to you and Bethany?

You would think that I am 80 years old with how much sleep is on my mind
right now.  And by the way, there is a storm coming here on the East Coast,
I can feel it in my knees.

old here,
Barry