Pantsless Bruce Shirts

Don't get all excited from my subject line, folks.  These aren't again
commercially available (yet).

The "Vogel Multidenominational Holiday Sexxtravaganza" wasn't the first time
that Jesus saw my pantsless shirts I'm sure.  A special limited edition (20
I think) were made for my 30th birthday bash way back at the dawn of this
century.  In six or seven (?) different designs.  My 20s were my pantsless
period in my storied performance art career.  As JC piled on my pounds, I
guess He also reinstalled the Catholic Guilt that had been removed for that
decade as the pantslessness has subsided.

You can all check Ebay if you want, but Southebys is a more likely outlet
for these arty wearables.

Me with the floorshow, kickin' with the torso,
Boys gettin' high and the girls even more so,