Re: Tap Tap-- "Hey, is this thing on?"

In a message dated 12/17/2002 8:00:25 AM Eastern Standard Time, binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com writes:

> --- not kylie <kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com> wrote:
>
> > Ysobelle. How long have you
> > owned 'the pointy boots of no forgiveness'?? :)
>
> since before time began.
>
> on the eighth day, God created Ysobelle, and hence,
> the Pointy Boots of No Forgiveness. (it's a little
> known fact that God used those same boots to kick Adam
> and Eve out of the garden of paradise.)
>
> honest!
>
> bink

And do you have ANY idea how much The Creator stretched them out of shape??? It took me WEEKS to get them just right again.

http://www.sonofsandlar.com/index.htm

They're a custom job, of course, but you can sort of get an idea. They're very high, and they're very pointy, and they have little silver grommets and studs and loops all down the front and back of them. They were a sort of communal gift from the Georgia Renaissance Faire years ago (just before the A&E debacle). Ahhh, the memories.

They kept one of Bill Mallonee's guitars from sliding right off the stage at the second show, though. I don't think he noticed, which is probably good. And they met Karin at the end of the evening-- they were very well-behaved.

Must've been the ring.