RE: Tap Tap-- "Hey, is this thing on?"

WTF is that?! This is life changing stuff, amigo. Your normal day-to-day can
wait for 45 minutes for you to document the tale!

> the drew:
> Our motto for maintaining a relationship: "Don't fuck up."
>
> david:
> simply beautiful. i'll take it to heart.

Thanks! Here's the best part about it... IT WORKS. 100%. It is as close to
fool-proof as anything I've ever seen. The only downside is that it's hard
to present when people ask me to speak at their wedding. Preachers tend to
get a little miffed when The Drew (tm) starts using foul language in church.
Alas.

-drew
www.drewvogel.com