RE: Tap Tap-- "Hey, is this thing on?"

"Realize, reflect, reorient, resume". That was my old motto, and while
nearly perfect in every way (if I do say so myself (and I do, OH I DO!)), it
lacked the simple universality of "Don't fuck up".

BTW... Did I mention that the big JC himself was at my party this weekend.
That's right. JESUS CHRIST attended our HOLIDAY HOLIDAY PARTY this weekend.
Pictures to follow, probably tomorrow. Does Jesus photograph? I don't know,
but we're gonna find out! I was, of course, wearing my pantless-Bruce-Lachey
t-shirt.

So, ask yourself. "Who comes to MY parties?". If it's not the Lord-of-Lords,
then that's yet ANOTHER degree of separation between yourself and The Drew
(tm).

-drew
www.drewvogel.com