Re: Tap Tap-- "Hey, is this thing on?"

John replied:
>But IF you do indeed fuck up, I reccomend:
>
>- profuse apologies
>
>- behavior change in the near future
>
>-and most important of all: SNUGGLING.
If the snuggling can be applied in an environment
>which also includes the playing of "Good Dog Bad Dog" in the background, a
>roaring fire, and some nice thick blankets, all the better.

*Recognize your error and correct your deficiency* ... that's our motto. :)

It's hard to 'snuggle' when my other half is 800 miles away all of the time.
:( But the chances of GDBD playing in the background are pretty good. ;)

this message was brought to you by,
kylie