Re: Over the Rizzine

Yes, that Taft show was quite good.

> they played a good mix... Spinning (opener w/ a wonderful cello)

I thought "Bothered" was the opener? Did I miss something? Or forget something?

> the only gripe is that the Taft's seats are difficult

Word. They were built for people who are 5 feet tall or less I think. My poor
little coxyc bone was sore at the end of the night.

Bill Mallonee impressed me. I've never dug VOL,; their recordings have always
sounded like they were bereft of emotion, but seeing Mr. Mallonee live was a
treat - he's definitely worth seeing live.

> it was great to see some of y'all...

I met Drew and Kylie. Which, btw way, Kylie, I figured out what I expected you
to look like: I expected you to look like a "K". And Drew should've looked like
an "A". Because these are letters in your names, see.

That drummer and cellist were outstanding. I did miss Jack though. Is he in
England doing the holiday thing?

- John

np : "Weapon of Choice" Maery
Lanahan