Re: Don't Bomb When You're The Bomb

Right about the singles thing.

I thought Trimm Trabb and No Distance Left To Run were brilliant, Coffee TV
makes me chuckle just for the video, and B.L.U.R.E.M.I. was great fun...
Tender was good, liked the live vid.  Did not care for the self titled album
too much..

I hope Noel and Graham are happy together...

http://www.nme.com/news/102990.htm