Re: f- all y'all

Z S wrote:

>trouble offered:
>
><><>fuck all y'all<><>
>
>all of us? can you do that? wouldn't that get a little
>messy and maybe a bit dangerous?

Risk of heart failure after prolonged exertion, I suppose.  Oh, and
probably the STD angle you were probably going for ;)

>is it the kind where
>we don't exchange names or numbers? if we do, will you
>really call tomorrow like you promised?

I'm horrible at remembering this kind of thing.  Both phone numbers
/and/ to call.

>like the joe
>cocker song, can i keep my hat on? what if it's one
>jack's wife made (look an otr reference).

No need to be bringing band members' families into this.  (...unless
they want to be included.)

>damn! i was looking for a nice calm weekend, now i
>have to make all kinds of decisions like: do i really
>want to be fucked like everyone else? what music is
>proper for a group fuck?

This is one of those occasions where OtR is probably less than
appropriate...

>and most importantly...what
>does one wear to one of these parties????

Oh, you know, leather, vinyl, PVC, stainless steel.  *ahem*  ::looks
around feverishly::

At least, that's /what I've heard/.  Yeah.  What I've heard.

>oh, now i'm just so confused. maybe i'll just stay
>home and knit instead.

That's what they call it these days?

>thanks but i think i'll pass on this...
>
>knit one, pearl two, kint one, pearl three....

I would mention something about a necklace, but I'm much too tactful
(and innocent!  PURE AND INNOCENT I SAY!) for /that/.

-Smitty the Extra-Virgin (but rarely Italian, and far from olive-skinned
- much more like Pasty White or Polar Bear-in-a-Blizzard White.)