Re: fiddle sticks.

Kylie Wilkerson wrote:

> I think my little part of this listserv is jacked up. I'm recieving
> messages waaay out of order.
>

> completely frazzled(new word for me...courtesy of bethany),
> kylie

According to headers, your message was sent a little over ten hours
AFTER the post Bethany made replying to you.  So...either your
computer's clock is off or hers is, or perhaps a mail server in the
middle is messed.  Knowing how /my/ school is when it comes to system
maintenance...it wouldn't surprise me if the clock on ursa.calvin.edu
was off by a good margin.  Then again...servers seldom meddle in the
affairs of passing mail...so yeah.  A clock is messed up /somewhere/.
 Track that down, and you should have a solved mystery.

-Smitty the Once and Future King (er...make that Admin)