re: fuck all y'all

To: bitches <over-the-rhine at actwin_com> •Subject: fuck
all y'all •From: Trouble Forewe
<trouble4ewe at yahoo_com>

trouble offered:

<><>fuck all y'all<><>

all of us? can you do that? wouldn't that get a little
messy and maybe a bit dangerous? is it the kind where
we don't exchange names or numbers? if we do, will you
really call tomorrow like you promised? like the joe
cocker song, can i keep my hat on? what if it's one
jack's wife made (look an otr reference).

damn! i was looking for a nice calm weekend, now i
have to make all kinds of decisions like: do i really
want to be fucked like everyone else? what music is
proper for a group fuck? and most importantly...what
does one wear to one of these parties????

oh, now i'm just so confused. maybe i'll just stay
home and knit instead.

thanks but i think i'll pass on this...

knit one, pearl two, kint one, pearl three....

=====
"It's ok to cuss when moving heavy furniture" - seen on a bumper sticker