Re: thinking out of the box-not really otr

ok...this is the current collection of responses:

twila: when you think out of the box, what kind of box is it?

drew: It's a PICKLE box, of course!

david: i thought it was a box of chocolates. :o)

paul: No, it's the Million Box (daffy duck anyone?)

bink:  an old dusty trunk in the middle of the floor of a
walk-in attic, a beam of pale ochre light falling upon
it from through a single window...

a little dusty now,

rhys:  klein bottles.

all responses are interesting....tho' i'd have to give the most fascinating
award to rhys.  i had to look up what a klein bottle was...and i love the
link paul sent about the hats!  now i have to have one....if nothing else,
to make my friends and family knot their eyebrows in increasing puzzlement
over how i could possibly be a part of their way deep in the box mentality.
rhys...you seem to think so far out of the box that it's not even a box
anymore.  too cool.  : )

if anyone wants to know...my first tho't was a plain ordinary shipping
box....not too big. as i ponder and  think more...i'd say it would be like
bink's description or a dusty trunk...or a music box...gilded and
intricate...playing the prettiest soothing almost mind-numbing tune.  but i
think i'll stick to my first response...because if i want to think out of
the box...i want the box to be unattractive and ordinary...or why would i
ever want to think out of it?

here are the responses my friend got so far:
1) there is no box (ok, easy out there)
2) pandora's box
3) some guy sent a picture of a guy in a halloween costume that was just a
bunch of boxes w/ his head sticking out of them.

that's all he got so far...and f.y.i...his list is part of a mtn biking
site.

                   ~o
                 _' \ <_