sing a song of sixpence...

I've been highly anticipating the release of Divine Discontent for about 2
years now, since the breakup of Squint Records and here it is!  Leigh's
voice is hauntingly beautiful.  I especially like Melody of You and Dizzy.
There are definite elements of surrender, hope, longing for justice and
nostalgia in this album.  Also important to note that OtR is one of Leigh's
major influences :)  I think it was worth the wait.
Cheers,
Laura