RE: My Way vs. Yesterday

I would bet your feelings were similar to what the older generation experienced when the Beatles first hit our shores.  I can't imagine trying to compare the two; it's the proverbial apples vs oranges debate as I see it.

Can you imagine what your culture shock would've been had she chosen to put in Journey?  :-)

Chris

Kelvin wrote:
After 3 days of listening to almost nothing but Sinatra, and then listening to the Beatle's early years...well...don't hate me, but it just seemed like such a let-down.  It didn't, couldn't, never will compare musically...at least in my mind.  And I do like the Beatles.

So, I don't know what my question is.  I'm just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this.  Where would we be if the Beatles never happened?