Re: wotd

On Sun, 27 Oct 2002, *r. gockley wrote:

> courtesy of mirriam-webster online and my last-ditch effort to score
> well on the GRE (which i'm taking... next week. *eeep*):
>

> The Word of the Day for October 27 is:
>
> artless   \ART-less\   (adjective)
>      1 : lacking art, knowledge, or skill : uncultured
>      2 a : made without skill : crude  b : free from
> artificiality : natural
>     *3 : free from guile or craft : sincerely simple
>

> so now i will have running through my head: "o, he thinks me artless for
> not stocking berry wines..."

so *that's* what it says?

i thought it was 'he thinks me artless for nut stock and berry wines.

> ps. daylight saving time ends tonight! that means i get to stay up an
> hour late, right? *sigh*

(:

what a pleasant surprsie for us as we headed back from seneca rocks
starving for real food(:  it was the same time as my clock (indiana time).

so we could stop and eat

rhys

--
"Historically speaking, the presence of wheels in Unix has never precluded
their reinvention." - Larry Wall