wotd

courtesy of mirriam-webster online and my last-ditch effort to score well
on the GRE (which i'm taking... next week. *eeep*):

The Word of the Day for October 27 is:

artless   \ART-less\   (adjective)
     1 : lacking art, knowledge, or skill : uncultured
     2 a : made without skill : crude  b : free from
artificiality : natural
    *3 : free from guile or craft : sincerely simple

so now i will have running through my head: "o, he thinks me artless for
not stocking berry wines..."

love,
rachel

ps. daylight saving time ends tonight! that means i get to stay up an hour
late, right? *sigh*