Re: No Taft for Bruce!

Then DJ MixMaster Boo wrote:

> informal concert/Rhinelander gathering that
> had been planned for the day after.  Now that that's been
> ditched, I'm not so
> excited about dropping a couple hundred bucks on airfare.

I'd be thrilled either way to be at the Taft this year but
decided for sure last week that I wasn't going to make the trip.
 Finding out that the smaller, more personal, get-together has
now been cancelled, I'm not as miserable about making that
decision, but still a little bummed.  One of these days/years I
will meet some of you east coasters, darnit!  For now I'll just
keep looking for west coast tour dates and cheap air fare.  ;)

michelle

~ Steve - there will be a response to that email... really.  :P