Re: No Taft for Bruce!

The Bruce writes:

I've arranged a vacation to Florida with some friends, from the day after
Thanksgiving to Saturday morning (7 December) so as to make either Saturday
or Sunday dates at Taft..  With the confirmed schedule and email from the
band just now, it looks as though I'll still be in the sunny South during
the Taft show -- curses!  The first Taft or Emery show I will have ever
missed.  Those bastards!!  ;)

Sorry you're gonna have to miss it.  I was planning to go if I could swing it, but the main impetus for me wanting to fly back there again after having done so last year was the more informal concert/Rhinelander gathering that had been planned for the day after.  Now that that's been ditched, I'm not so excited about dropping a couple hundred bucks on airfare.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Jason Harrod - Living in Skin

"Forgiveness of enemies can only come upon their repentance." -- William Blake