No Taft for Bruce!

I've arranged a vacation to Florida with some friends, from the day after
Thanksgiving to Saturday morning (7 December) so as to make either Saturday
or Sunday dates at Taft..  With the confirmed schedule and email from the
band just now, it looks as though I'll still be in the sunny South during
the Taft show -- curses!  The first Taft or Emery show I will have ever
missed.  Those bastards!!  ;)

Have fun for me, and I'll hope to see some of you if you've hung around on
Saturday, after I fly home.  And I hope the Tuesday Christmas show after the
Taft is indeed in Columbus, and not Cleveland - otherwise it all spells no
Christmas Over the Rhine for Bruce..  <sniff>

I'll have a blue Christmas without you,