Re: No Taft for Bruce!

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Kylie Wilkerson wrote:

> Rhys wrote:
> >maybe there can be a get together of our own?
>
> yeah, hopefully.

any one else?

please?

i'm dying to meet people! now that i am (mostly partially) not shy (:

and dave would like to meet you too. just cos i tell all the silly funny
things you do.

> >they cna't help it, i guess. but i do feel some let down. i was excited
> >to be special.
>

> I know. This is just not a good day for me. It would have been better to
> receive that information tomorrow. Oh well.

no kidding.

> on edge,

on edge too.

'o by the way - the deadline, the one that was 8th Nov? well it's Monday!
we release. is yoru stuff ready? stable?'

ack!

rhys

--
"Historically speaking, the presence of wheels in Unix has never precluded
their reinvention." - Larry Wall