Re: Messiah and Club Cafe

benjamin wrote:

Karin talked a LOT this time.  Among other things, she thinks Starbucks
slips some non caffeine substances into the coffee.  It's funny because
it's true.  I'm a recent addict.

yeah, and she also mentioned that whatever starbucks has in their coffee, i was born with it!  :)

hey, ben, you're in big trouble for not coming to find us listees, you know.  what's that about?  i was also at both shows.

the most fun part (for me) of the evening (besides meeting some really hot guy!) was at the end of the show when linford talked about how they ask for volunteers to run the merch table, but that night happened to be a no-show.  mattrix told me that i should do it, and so i started jumping up and down in the back of the cafe, and shouted "i'll do it, i'll do it!"  linford immmediately knew who it was, and said, "jessyka, you're a seasoned veteran.  don't sell _the cutting room floor_...it's for display only."  then karin made the comment about me and starbucks...who knew?

anyway, at the end of the night, when most everyone had gone home, linford came over to clean up the display and handed me the *display* copy of _the cutting room floor_ as a thank you.  :)  some guy michael (who should be on the list soon...we told him to join) said that he could take me to get the cd, but his friend just shook his head and said, "she has so much energy that she would slap you silly before you even got to reach out your hand."  my claim to fame, i suppose.

anyway, twila, it was great to see you and your husband again!  and mattrix, always a pleasure.  i really enjoyed our conversation at tom's diner that night...it was very powerful.

and linford and karin...i meant what i said.  always.  i promise.  :)

happy tuesday kids!

*love and smiles*
jessyka