Messiah and Club Cafe

I wrote down what they played at the Club Cafe concert, which was
essentially the same as the Messiah set list.

Cast Me Away
Bothered
Seahorse
Summertime
Et Cetera Whatever
Fever
My Love is a Fever
new song about abuse--Karin didn't say the title
The World Can Wait
Hello, Ohio
New song about war -- Karin didn't say the title
Fairpoint Diary (with Karin on Schroeder piano)
Lucy
Give me Stregth (awesome non-Dido-ey version)
All I Need is Everything

I feel like I may have missed one in there, but you get the idea.

My wife & I went to both the Messiah show and the Pittburgh show, figuring
we might as well get two cracks at it given our Southern location.  We
don't exactly get up to OtR country every weekend.

This was the first time we had heard them when they weren't touring FFR,
per se.  So it was first time we had heard them all acousticy and
non-drumy, and it was awesome.  Some songs really benefit from this, Give
me Strength perhaps first & foremost.

Karin talked a LOT this time.  Among other things, she thinks Starbucks
slips some non caffeine substances into the coffee.  It's funny because
it's true.  I'm a recent addict.

She was really on, although she sounded more warmed up in Pittsburgh.
Karin can make even Gershwin sound good.

I really hope Hello Ohio makes it onto the next CD.

That's probably enough of me blathering.

BenT