Re: the beauty of the fall...

In a message dated 10/19/2002 11:42:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
JLuvzMusyk at aol_com writes:

> SURPRISE, anita
>  (hazel) shows up, date dan in tow.  i don't think i've pounced so hard on
>  someone in a long time!  :)

She means on me, not on Dan.  (*giggle*)  Yes, she squealed and hugged and
bounced... it was cute!  GREAT to see you Jessyka!  It was initially
difficult to locate you and David in the crowd: there was quite a bald-headed
contingent there, and so David's bare head was not as easy to locate as I'd
expected!   It was also neat run into Lara again and also finally meet Kate.
(Although I think I inadvertently gave Lara a bit of a shock... sorry Lara!)

Beautiful/wonderful show.  They played a bunch of favorites, mostly from GDBD
and FFR, starting the set with 'Cast Me Away.'  (Yay! I've been waiting for
quite a while to hear that one live!)

Talk of Taft has started: looks like there'll be a caravan of cars, (sans
Jessyka, who intends to fly!), headed from the East Coast.   :)

Hope the show tonight is fun too, guys...
Anita