Re: update on my heart, etc.

Kylie...

Coincidence? I wrote to Linford and Karin to tell them that I am from
Hagerstown and offer assistance as a tour guide while they stay at
Hagerstown, MD (see Linford's email entitled "Surprise, surprise".

They wrote back that they had just toured Antietam Battlefield.

So, maybe there's a suedo-spiritual civil war/"back to our roots" thing
going on with OtR and us listees.

>>> "Kylie Wilkerson" <kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com> 10/18/02 11:47AM

In other news...I'm soo excited b/c this weekend I'm going to see a
re-enactment(sp?) of a Civil War battle. Last weekend I saw a battle
from th
War of 1812. It feels as tho you're walking around in a colony. Love
it. :)