Re: update on my heart, etc.

>Coincidence? I wrote to Linford and Karin to tell them that I am from
Hagerstown and offer assistance as a tour guide while they stay at
>Hagerstown, MD (see Linford's email entitled "Surprise, surprise".

>They wrote back that they had just toured Antietam Battlefield.

>So, maybe there's a suedo-spiritual civil war/"back to our roots" thing
going on with OtR and us listees.

Ha. Maybe so. I just read that about Antietam, and must admit I got a little
jealous. I'm not sure which battle is being portrayed this weekend. It will
be interesting to watch. We're gonna try to make the Lincoln/Douglas debate.
Cool!

kylie jo wilkerson