update on my heart, etc.

I went back to the doctor yesterday. She said that I should start feeling
better. But I have to go next week for an Echocardiogram. They need to check
if I have fluid around my heart. It's bascially like an ultra sound.
Soo...that's where I'm at.

Thank you for your emails. :)

In other news...I'm soo excited b/c this weekend I'm going to see a
re-enactment(sp?) of a Civil War battle. Last weekend I saw a battle from th
War of 1812. It feels as tho you're walking around in a colony. Love it. :)

Anyhoo, to all of you seeing OtR this weekend...have fun and be safe.

kylie jo wilkerson