Re: (no otr) : Stizzarbucks, Dixie Chicks and a pinch of Postmodernism

--- Paul Soupiset <soupiset at toolbox_net> wrote:
> 3. I won a free coffee today!!! After ordering my
> quad venti white mocha
> this morning on the way into the studios, (i was
> about halfway through the
> line of about a dozen bleary-eyed middle-and
> upper-middle-class san
> antonians) the perky barrista announced in a loud
> voice that today was their
> unofficial customer appreciation day and that
> whomever could tell her "who
> or what starbucks was named after" would get their
> drink for free. I got it!

paully.  i'm happy for you really.  really. free
coffee, yay!  informed consumer, yay!  but what i want
to know is 'who or what starbucks was names after' and
that's the one bit o' information you didn't tell.

com'on now.  you've had enough caffeine today to know
better.

liesel

=====
Life gets complicated when you live it.  Doesn’t it?

- gavin farnsworth the great